In the times of the BSE crisis in late 2000/early 2001, many animal meal silos were needed overnight in order to dispose of the contaminated animal meal in incineration plants.
Silo for storage of animal feed with the well-known advantages:
• Discharge by means of the original SAXLUND-International Sliding Frame Discharger with screw conveyor, slide gate and additional transport screw;
• 200m³ volume (ø4m, filling height 16m + pedestal height 4m), other dimensions are available on request;
• with pneumatic feeding pipe incl. fittings;
• applicable also for alternative materials like resofuel, rubber chip etc without need to modify the plant;
• additional opening in silo roof for alternative filling;
• complete installation.