INNOVATION OUR TRADITION – Silo and conveying systems
Saxlund was founded in 1947 by Mr. Oddmund Saxlund in Norway. This company was specialised in discharge systems for different types of wood chips.
- In 1955 Saxlund got the first patent for the rotor discharge system
- 1958 was done the company foundation of Saxlund AB in Västerhaninge, Sweden
- 1964 was done the company foundation of Saxlund KG in Soltau, Germany
- 1972 the company invented the Saxlund – push floor and claimed this patent world wide
- 1977 the Saxlund – sliding frame was invented and claimed with a patent world wide
- 1979 the TubeFeeder® was invented in a cooperation with Saxlund and Main Engineering and claimed with a patent world wide
- 1985 Saxlund received the Welding Certificate according to DIN 18800
- 1989 the Saxlund – sludge pump for conveying municipal and industrial sludge was invented
- 1992 Saxlund installed world wide the first sludge pump with a capacity of 50 m³/h in the Netherlands
- 1992 the Saxlund – Distribution-Station was invented and claimed with a patent
- 1994 the Saxlund – TWIN sliding frame was invented and claimed with a patent
- 1995 Saxlund International GmbH was certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- 1998 the company SHS (UK) Ltd. in Southampton, Great Britain was founded
- 1998 the company Saxlund International Corporation in Hyden Lake, Idaho, U.S.A was founded
- 2000 the Saxlund rotary distributor was invented and patented.
- 2000 a Round Bar System Feeder for linear discharge systems was invented and patented
- 2004 the Saxlund Duplex slugde pump was invented
- 2006 Saxlund products were certified for use in ATEX zone 21
- 2006 Expansion of the conformity assessment procedure to comply with current standards and guidelines
- 2007 Saxlund developed the docking station for ground level arrangement and truck receiving of bulk materials
- 2008 Saxlund introduces state of the art 3D planning software and data management systems
- 2012 Optimization of technical planning by introducing a lifecycle management system
- 2013 Saxlund extends the range of equipment for solids pumps with an angle valve for tight spaces
- 2014 Saxlund celebrates 50 year anniversary
- 2014 Professional expansion of after sales
- 2015 60 years of experience in the SAXLUND Group
- 2016 Saxlund acts as EPC contractor (Engineering, Procurement and Construction)
- 2017 Saxlund receives the CITB- SSSTS and SMSTS certification to manage construction sites in England.
- 2018 Atex certification for hybrid mixtures according to current standards and guidelines
- 2019 Saxlund is preparing for Industry 4.0
The Saxlund International group is one of the leading suppliers for engineering and production of storage and conveying systems for installations handling with problematic bulk materials.
Because this work over many decades the company belongs to the most potent suppliers in the world market. Saxlund International has installed their installations in nearly every country in the world. World wide 3000 Saxlund installations are working successful.