INNOVATION OUR TRADITION – Silo and conveying systems
Saxlund was founded in 1947 by Mr. Oddmund Saxlund in Norway. This company was specialised in discharge systems for different types of wood chips.
- In 1955 Saxlund got the first patent for the rotor discharge system
- 1958 was done the company foundation of Saxlund AB in Västerhaninge, Sweden
- 1964 was done the company foundation of Saxlund KG in Soltau, Germany
- 1972 the company invented the Saxlund – push floor and claimed this patent world wide
- 1977 the Saxlund – sliding frame was invented and claimed with a patent world wide
- 1979 the TubeFeeder® was invented in a cooperation with Saxlund and Main Engineering and claimed with a patent world wide
- 1985 Saxlund received the Welding Certificate according to DIN 18800
- 1989 the Saxlund – sludge pump for conveying municipal and industrial sludge was invented
- 1992 Saxlund installed world wide the first sludge pump with a capacity of 50 m³/h in the Netherlands
- 1992 the Saxlund – Distribution-Station was invented and claimed with a patent
- 1994 the Saxlund – TWIN sliding frame was invented and claimed with a patent
- 1995 Saxlund International GmbH was certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- 1998 the company SHS (UK) Ltd. in Southampton, Great Britain was founded
- 1998 the company Saxlund International Corporation in Hyden Lake, Idaho, U.S.A was founded
- 2000 the Saxlund rotary distributor was invented and patented.
- 2000 a Round Bar System Feeder for linear discharge systems was invented and patented
- 2004 the Saxlund Duplex slugde pump was invented
- 2006 Saxlund products were certified for use in ATEX zone 21
- 2007 Saxlund developed the docking station for ground level arrangement and truck receiving of bulk materials
- 2014 Saxlund celebrates 50 year anniversary
The Saxlund International group is one of the leading suppliers for engineering and production of storage and conveying systems for installations handling with problematic bulk materials.
Because this work over many decades the company belongs to the most potent suppliers in the world market. Saxlund International has installed their installations in nearly every country in the world. World wide 3000 Saxlund installations are working successful.