TubeFeeder® Reclaimer for large bunkers & silos
This system is designed for the continous discharge of bulk materials from rectangular bunkers, large-diameter silos, and open air stockpiles.
The TubeFeeder® gently handles woodchips and other materials commonly found in the wood products and paper industry, as well as other types on non-free flowing bulk materials.
Low Maintenance and Operating Costs
The TubeFeeder® is designed to keep maintenance and operational costs to a minimum by incorporation of a number of special design features:
- The conveyor screw inside the tube is shielded from pressures exerted by the surrounding materials, thus making it easy to drive and consuming less power.
- The tube acts as a pressure shield to reduce wear on the screw and minimise material degradation.
- Can be installed in large bunkers and silos.
- Pulls the material uniformly across the width of the pile with no bridging.
- Minimal solids segregation, which generally occurs due to size variation in silos with a centralized feeding point.
- Higher discharge rates.
- Lower power consumption.
- Reduced wear on conveyor screw.
- Minimal material degradation.
- Easily maintained.